PDA

View Full Version : Foogos questions

gatorsmom
07-24-2008, 03:07 PM
Rather than call Thermos CS and wait on the phone for a half hour in order to be told no, I thought since I'm always on this website I'd ask you guys.

Has anyone here had any problems with their Thermos Foogos straw sipper containers? I've had 2 of the plastic lids break leaving the main metal base unusable. As you know, those dang containers are like $15. Will Thermos sell or replace those top caps, anyone know? We broke them, it was our fault. The boys dropped them on the floor and they landed on the plastic part. I just hate to throw away $30 like that (and put the metal part in a landfill).

Anyone have any experience with this (before I go pickup the phone)?

tia!

willow33
07-24-2008, 04:45 PM
I know I read somewhere they do sell replacement parts by calling their 1-800 #. For some reason I think the lids are around $5 each.

gatorsmom
07-24-2008, 07:20 PM
I know I read somewhere they do sell replacement parts by calling their 1-800 #. For some reason I think the lids are around $5 each.

Thank you for posting this! $5 is still better than just throwing them away. thanks again!

thomma
07-24-2008, 07:40 PM
We lost one of the straws so I had to call their 1-800 # a few days ago. They were very easy to deal with. It cost $1 for the top sippy part/inner straw part combo (I got 5 of them). Shipping was cheap too.
They told me it would take a week to get the pkg...I was pleasantly surprised when I looked in my mailbox today. :)

Kim
ds&dd 5/03