PDA

View Full Version : Chicco's European Strollers--- Strollerqueen?

sassafrassdc
07-24-2008, 06:30 PM
SIL and BIL are offering to buy us a stroller (and who am I to say no?) at the Chicco store here in Ukraine where were visiting.

I have no clue about their strollers, and am having trouble relating the reviews here to what is available on their websites for Europe. ("Trio For Me", "Multiway", "Liteway"). I suspect that they'll have the 2007 line, but don't know.

Strollerqueen, or others, can you help?

DS1 is 40 lbs and 40 inches (at 3 3/4 years) and DS2 is 20 lbs at 14 months. For the moment, it is DS1 who rides in a stroller and DS is carried on my back.

Looking for a stroller that won't be a bummer with a 40 lber, but is compact enough to get into a smaller car. We'll be moving to London in the fall and expect less storage space, smaller car, smaller subway, etc.

Thanks in advance! I'd love to take them up on their offer but don't want to get something that's not useful.

Cheers,
Jess (who will have to change her username to SassafrassLondon in October)

strollerqueen
07-24-2008, 09:53 PM
Oh, my. That "For Me" looks FABULOUS! I hope they start selling that one over here. But the "Lite Way" looks pretty good, too, and will fold smaller. Those wheels look they have great maneuverability. So that is probably the one that will suit you best.

sassafrassdc
07-25-2008, 11:15 AM
Thanks! I can't wait to go to the store and do a test drive! I'll report back : )