PDA

View Full Version : My birthday is next month

bethie_73
07-24-2008, 09:55 PM
DH is not in school so I want a gift :)

I was thinking of getting a Cricut. Its something I would never get for myself, and I'm pretty crafty... if I say so myself. I never ask for anything, and it is something I would not buy for myself.

Anyone have one? Or anyone have any other good ideas of what I could ask for?

lizajane
07-24-2008, 10:03 PM
DH is not in school so I want a gift :)

I was thinking of getting a Cricut. Its something I would never get for myself, and I'm pretty crafty... if I say so myself. I never ask for anything, and it is something I would not buy for myself.

Anyone have one? Or anyone have any other good ideas of what I could ask for?

i want to hear about the cricut! i want to get one for MIL for christmas.

firstbaby
07-24-2008, 10:08 PM
I totally heart my cricut - I got the expression about two months ago. I am a scrapbooker and card maker and use it for both. My kids totally love it too-there is a paper doll cartridge that DS will pick out several dolls a week for me to cut out and he will put on puppet shows.

I will say the mats lose their stickiness kind of quickly IMHO and it will not be long before you want a bunch of cartridges :) but it was a great purchase and I love everything I've made with it so far.

traciann
07-25-2008, 01:38 AM
I am a pretty frugal scrapbooker, and I bought one last year. Its the best thing EVER!!!!!

Twoboos
07-25-2008, 08:44 AM
MIL got one a few years back. I am completely clueless in the world of scrapbooking (except when we receive her finished products! :)) but she looooooooves it, and all the different cartridges she has. Aunt-IL has one too and loves it. If you're into that kind of thing, I would say go for it!