PDA

View Full Version : Any deals on the Medela Pump in Style Advance?

kusumat
07-28-2008, 04:30 PM
I need to buy one. Any deals out there? TIA!

Mommy2Abby
07-28-2008, 04:40 PM
Hi - when I bought my Medela pump, Nursing Mother Supplies (www.nursingmothersupplies.com) had the best price I could find. You'll have to call them for prices, though, as most places can't post Medela pump prices online.

One item to note - I have the metro bag, and I love it - it's really nice to be able to take the pump out of the bag; whereas, some of the models come with the pump attached to the bag. Just something to think about... Good luck!

grins88
07-28-2008, 09:35 PM
I don't know what kind of health insurance that you have, but call and check with them. My friend and I were preggo at the same time and she got her pump through Blue Cross Blue Shield. They offer a program for a reduced price and it was about $100 off and shipped for free. She asked if she could get one to give as a gift to me and they were fine with that and let her order 2. It was a great deal!

diegosmom
07-30-2008, 02:33 PM
www.addalittlelove.com

I just emailed them and here is what they sent back

The NEW Freestyle is $285
The Pump In Style Advanced (either backpack or shoulder bag model) is $215
The Pump In Style Advanced Metro is $245

I have teh PIS Advanced from my first child and love it but have read great reviews on the Freestyle. It gives you mobility. If you work and pump alot that may be worth the extra money.

I have not ordered from them but have heard good reviews. I think shipping is an extra 5 dollars. Hope this helps.

crimsonowl
07-30-2008, 11:15 PM
I purchased my PISA from Hackley Hospital Medical Supplies (www.hackleyhme.com). You have to call or email them for price info, as Medela doesn't allow discounts to be advertised on websites. Hackley had fantastic customer service, and I took advantage of a sales price more than $100 below retail, some free accessories, free shipping, and no sales tax.

Hackley was recommended to me on these boards more than two years ago; by coincidence, I have a family member who is a physician there, so I knew it was a legit place.

Good luck!

shaee
07-30-2008, 11:36 PM
i ordered mine from addalittlelove.com

service was good and product arrived on time.

kahplayground
07-31-2008, 01:30 AM
I purchased my PISA from Hackley Hospital Medical Supplies (www.hackleyhme.com). You have to call or email them for price info, as Medela doesn't allow discounts to be advertised on websites. Hackley had fantastic customer service, and I took advantage of a sales price more than $100 below retail, some free accessories, free shipping, and no sales tax.

Hackley was recommended to me on these boards more than two years ago; by coincidence, I have a family member who is a physician there, so I knew it was a legit place.

Good luck!

I too vouge for them. They by far had the most competitive price 3 1/2 years ago. The pump was brand new in box and still works 3 yrs later!

HTH,

Karin