PDA

View Full Version : What B&M Stores (other than Disney) Sell Disney Products?

Puddy73
07-28-2008, 06:45 PM
I'm putting together a send-off party for a Make-a-Wish kid that is going to Disney World and I need to find a few little gifts for her. Usually I order a personalized Disney back pack and fill it a water bottle, Disney T-shirt, autograph book, snacks and other things for the trip. Unfortunately, this trip is a bit of a rush due to her medical situation and I don't have time to order anything. There is no Disney store nearby. Any ideas for B&M stores that have Disney products at reasonable prices? I've seen a few things at our local Target, but it is mostly Pooh and princesses. Her favorite character is Minnie Mouse. Thanks!

BeachBum
07-28-2008, 07:22 PM
I've found the more classic characters at K-Mart, and Kohls often has things as well. Good luck :)

SnuggleBuggles
07-28-2008, 08:45 PM
I think Sears does too.

Beth

AddiesMom
07-28-2008, 09:10 PM
Claire's has Disney princess jewelry and if she can wear hair accessories they have princess barrettes. Most stuff is under $5.

Last week Walgreens had Disney draw-string backpacks for $3.99 in their weekly ad.

JTsMom
07-28-2008, 10:09 PM
Hopefully those options will work for you. If not though, I don't know how rushed "rushed" is, but I have a Disney store 5 minutes from me, and I'd be happy to do any shopping for you if that helps. I could Priority Mail it, and considering we're in the same state, it would probably make it in 1 to 2 days.

klwa
07-29-2008, 08:13 AM
I've had good luck at Kmart as well. I've also heard that Dollar Tree carries a lot of "little" things, like notebooks, pens, stickers, etc.

Puddy73
07-29-2008, 11:33 AM
Hopefully those options will work for you. If not though, I don't know how rushed "rushed" is, but I have a Disney store 5 minutes from me, and I'd be happy to do any shopping for you if that helps. I could Priority Mail it, and considering we're in the same state, it would probably make it in 1 to 2 days.

Thank you so much for the kind offer! (and thanks to everyone for the other suggestions). I think that I can find enough things around town to fill up the bag. I lucked out at the Dollar Tree and found some stickers and nice hardcover Disney books, and Publix actually had some cool Disney water bottles/snack holders.