PDA

View Full Version : I've had enough....

ThreeofUs
07-28-2008, 10:37 PM
:32:

So DH is away leading a conference, and here I am with DS. 8 months pregnant and feeling like something the cat drug in.

And, of course, the babysitter can't make it, so I don't get to lie down all day.

And the sprinkler system springs a leak at the valve by the house, putting down a good 9-12" of water next to my 100-year-old, seive-like foundation right next to my boiler room. So I spent a glorious 30-45 minutes bailing water from the side of the house with DS's buckets, trying to persuade DS not to throw water back in the pond by the house.

I'm dying at this point, and DH wants to call and debate strollers with me.

Oh, g-d. Deliver me.

mamaoftwins
07-28-2008, 10:44 PM
Ugh.

Hugs!!

I am wishing for a solid night's sleep for DS, so that you can get some rest as well!!

elizabethkott
07-28-2008, 10:52 PM
Oh dear.
I'm pouring a glass of wine to drink in your behalf right now.
Sigh. May tomorrow be better.

ThreeofUs
07-28-2008, 10:59 PM
I'm pouring a glass of wine to drink in your behalf right now.

And I can't even drink! :ROTFLMAO:

elizabethkott
07-28-2008, 11:04 PM
That's why I'm here. I'll even forgo my standard liver-rent-out fee. :)

mom2binsd
07-28-2008, 11:14 PM
Ivy,

Here's hoping the water subsides/someone comes and offers to take your son for the day and I'll join Liz and have a glass for you as well (any excuse to drink wine...my DS has stayed out of the Vaseline and poop this week luckily but he did pee all over the floor as we've started potty training).

Hope your DH comes home soon and with what you're going through you better get whatever stroller you want!

Hugs and cheers!

tnrnchick74
07-29-2008, 12:14 AM
I had a glass of wine for you tonight as well! HUGS! Go eat some chocoalte!

elephantmeg
07-29-2008, 08:37 AM
Oh no! Hope all is better soon. I can't immagine.