PDA

View Full Version : Baby Age Clearance

Melaine
07-31-2008, 10:22 AM
All Products:
http://www.babyage.com/lists/clearance_center.htm

I got these:
Stokke Sleepi Sacks
http://www.babyage.com/lists/shop_stokke_closeouts_baby_boy_wearable_blankets.h tm
I am hoping these will be nicer than Halo sacks, and the price is GREAT!

I used code: FSJULY for free shipping expiring today

There are lots of other codes available online. Enjoy!

scoop22
07-31-2008, 11:53 AM
thank you!! we were seaching for a few things here and didn't want to pay shipping!!! HUGE HELP THANKS :wavey:

ThreeofUs
08-04-2008, 01:59 PM
Just wanted to say thanks for posting this.

We got some of the stokke sleep sacks. I thought they would be nice, light sleep sacks - but WOW! These are fantastic!

Melaine
08-07-2008, 08:36 AM
Just a head's up if anyone is looking at for sleep sacks. I was kind of hoping that these would be rather lightweight, but they look really snug. The quality is awesome, and the inside is SO soft. I think these would make AMAZING shower gifts. It is basically like a nice soft comforter that your baby won't kick off. We love sleep sacks and these are nicer than halo...if you need one for colder months. Although, it says it "prevents over-heating" so maybe it might work all year for some people...we live in SC so I don't think our 100 degree weather needs anything more than a t-shirt weight sleep sack.

canada
10-11-2008, 07:15 PM
Thank you, Melanie!

Indeed, the Stokke Sleepi sacks are gorgeous, and the velcro bottom will come in handy when the little one gets bigger.

Use VALUED to get FS on any order.

Melaine
10-11-2008, 10:23 PM
Mine don't have velcro bottom....interesting. Still like them although we did have some shrinkage that I wasn't counting on.

canada
10-14-2008, 12:17 AM
Mine don't have velcro bottom....interesting. Still like them although we did have some shrinkage that I wasn't counting on.

Did you get the dots (now OOS) or the striped one? I could only buy the striped one, and that has a velcro bottom.