PDA

View Full Version : another cash back site -- cashbaq.com

lilhilly
07-31-2008, 12:39 PM
I haven't yet used it, so I can't vouch for it, but I found another cash back site this morning, www.cashbaq.com. They have the typical $5 for signing up, and much the same stores as ebates and fatwallet. Some cash back percentages are higher than those two, and some are lower, so it's something to add to the arsenal.

Land of Nod is on there, and has 5 percent cash back compared to 3 percent at ebates. Target and Macy's are both 5 percent, compared to 4 percent at ebates and fatwallet.

endless is 10 percent, which might make buying those clearance Stride Rites at endless equivalent to buying from Amazon!

They also have Garnet Hill, which I haven't seen anywhere else.

robertrose
07-31-2008, 01:48 PM
wow the cash back percentages are so much better than Ebates. But has anyone had experience with this site? I'd love to know also.....

:)
Grace

lilhilly
07-31-2008, 01:50 PM
I'll let you know what happens (though I guess it make take months to find out).

HallsofVA
07-31-2008, 02:23 PM
I've been using them for awhile, and haven't had any problems with them. There are some instances where they are much higher than the others. My only complaint was that they didn't show up on the evreward site, so I always had to check them as an extra step, but now they are listed on that site so it's no longer an issue.

dewfish
08-01-2008, 08:15 AM
Evreward.com is an awesome site. It gives you all of the cash back percentages for Mr. Rebates, Ebates, etc. It also gives you lots of coupon codes. It's always my first stop before I buy anything online.