PDA

View Full Version : LL Bean bookpack update

bubbaray
08-01-2008, 10:02 PM
FYI, the Carnation plaid (pink plaid) of the Deluxe book pack is already sold out and more are backordered until November. If you want one, best to backorder it. Last summer when I ordered the girls Jr packs, both floral prints were sold out and backordered. They only took backorders for a very short time (a week it seemed) and I got one of the last blue floral ones. So, it wouldn't surprise me if there are only a few pink carnation plaid ones that will be released....

http://www.llbean.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/CategoryDisplay?storeId=1&catalogId=1&langId=-1&categoryId=47576&feat=47576-TNP

HTH

AddiesMom
08-04-2008, 11:37 AM
Just an FYI... I bought DD the junior size backpack at the Mansfield store and had her initials sewn on, had it shipped to the house since they weren't doing the initials when I was there. Came out horrible, called 1-800 and they sent me a new one, a little better but not much. Fabric is all puckered around the letters and I am thinking of calling them for a plain one. If you are thinking of having something sewn on and they are almost out, you may want to reconsider!