View Full Version : Shoebuy is the Ebates Daily Double 8/4

WatchingThemGrow
08-04-2008, 08:51 AM
You'll get an extra 16% back today-

and remember this posted in the Coupon Codes sticky
by supercalifragilous
***ShoeBuy.com 20% off code***
Off CSB:

Shoebuy.com is offering 20% off almost everything on its web site, including sale items, with coupon code EMLSUMBLOWOUT08 at
checkout. Some brands are excluded from this promotion.--

There are some things I'm tempted to get for the winter, but I'll have to say I'm not as impressed with the inventory as I usually am. Seems like they don't have the sizes DD and I need in the styles/colors we want this time. Maybe they're just starting to get fall stuff in???

lilhilly
08-04-2008, 09:39 AM
Those who still haven't ordered their cheap shoes from Amazon, you can PM one pair of shoes to Shoebuy per month, and they have a 110 percent price guarantee. With the 16% cash back from ebates (thanks OP!), that makes for a pretty sweet deal.

frugalmom
08-04-2008, 10:51 AM
Wow!!

How do you do the pricematching?

sue_g
08-04-2008, 11:12 AM
Thank you so much to the OP.

lilhilly
08-04-2008, 11:53 AM
To PM to Shoebuy, you order the shoes from their site and then send an e-mail to [email protected] with your order number, the price you want them to match, and the URL of the other site (and instructions on how to find the shoes -- like "search Primigi [style]"). They usually issue the PM as a refund after the item ships. Sometimes you have to follow up a few times. You may also be able to do it via phone; I haven't tried.

nebwhit
08-04-2008, 12:15 PM
Thanks, now some shoes for me after picking up some for the children at Amazon.