PDA

View Full Version : Long shot...Musini anyone?

sidmand
08-05-2008, 02:57 PM
Okay, we've had this toy for awhile, but I cannot get it to play when we go near it. It plays, but I guess I'm not configuring the sensitivity correctly. I thought I had it solved when I read there was a parental volume control inside the battery compartment, but mine was already set to "loud" so that didn't help.

I think DS would love this, but I can't get it to work! Any help? I just found some directions online and I'll try again, but this shouldn't be so hard, should it?

Thatchermom
08-05-2008, 03:12 PM
I'm assuming you've tried lots of settings on the sensitivity dial? Tried it in different locations? Can you get it to work sitting on a table or other surface? To answer, no, I don't think it should be that hard! We have had ours for a few years with no problems. We used to even leave it on as a "soundtrack" when we were cleaning up and moving around the house a lot. It is a fun toy when it works!

sidmand
08-05-2008, 03:34 PM
It can play music, but I can either play it continuously or not at all. And that's not the point, right? It should only play when you jump or dance near it. I've tried different sensitivities and different surfaces and different settings, but I think I need to make a concerted effort and just either set it up once and for all or get rid of it once and for all!

I don't know if it's a defective item or a defective Mommy! :)

Thanks for the response. I will keep trying.