PDA

View Full Version : Costco Toys Are Rolling In....

MMMommy
08-07-2008, 12:16 AM
Can't believe that the Xmas toys are coming in already for Costco. Our local Costco already put up their seasonal toy aisle. I saw the Leapster 2 Bundle for $76.99--comes with the Leapster 2, a case, and the Wall-E game. They also had other toys--a Tonka truck, Scrabble game set, a baby doll set, and some other toys.

s7714
08-07-2008, 12:24 AM
LOL, thanks for the warning! ;) Hopefully I'll be able to spot them before my DDs or I'll be stuck going to look!

isabellasmom
08-07-2008, 12:47 AM
Anyone seen the Leapfrog Tag at Costco? I know they always have a Leapfrog bundle that ends up being a great deal.

Joolsplus2
08-07-2008, 09:08 AM
I saw the Tag there the other day...didn't look closely, but it was definitely there!

Babywhite
08-15-2008, 10:12 PM
I'm on the lookout for the nice tumbling mats they had at Costco last season ($35)! If anyones spots them, please let me know.

TIA :)

schrocat
08-16-2008, 10:15 AM
I saw the Leapfrog Tag bundle next to the Leapster 2 bundle. They were near the books and away from the rest of the toys at my Costco.

caheinz
08-16-2008, 11:24 AM
Anyone seen the Leapfrog Tag at Costco? I know they always have a Leapfrog bundle that ends up being a great deal.
Yep. $60 for the Tag plus the Mack and Ozzie book and a second book. I only saw Little Mermaid, but I'm going back later today to actually buy one and will be able to look more closely. (Had DS with last time, and couldn't look too closely with him along.)

OK, Just got back. There's a clear carry case included, too. I only saw green Tags (no pink), but there was a choice of two books -- either the Little Mermaid, or Cars Tipping Tractors.

With the carry case and an additional book, it's a good deal!

Babywhite
08-25-2008, 07:41 PM
bump --- in case anyone has seen the tumbling mats yet

MamaKath
09-07-2008, 08:05 PM
I can't believe they are rolling out this early!!! I know last year we got some GREAT deals right before Christmas when we stopped at Costco along our vacation route (the big Leapster set for $40 for one). I can't wait for the one here to open, seems like they have been building it forever.

LBW
09-08-2008, 07:51 PM
bump --- in case anyone has seen the tumbling mats yet

I was there today (Wharton, NJ) and didn't see them. Those mats were a GREAT deal!

MamaKath
09-08-2008, 10:11 PM
I was there today (Wharton, NJ) and didn't see them. Those mats were a GREAT deal!

Lol, boy do I miss living in Morris County! Your post made me think of the gold ol days when I could go to Wharton, Whippany, and even Wayne if needed (all in one day if one is desperate for something). One day of vacation visiting our folks is usually spent doing that Costco hop. DH and I are excited to finally have one close again. :-)

MMMommy
10-18-2008, 07:15 PM
Today I saw a few new toys at Costco:

*Playkool Kota The Triceratops (big dinosaur toy that I think you can ride)
*Barbie Townhouse w/2 Barbies - $32.99
*Barbie Fever Fashions

baileygirl
10-18-2008, 09:56 PM
Has anyone seen the train table at their Costco? We have been looking, but have yet to find one. Thanks!

geochick
10-19-2008, 01:01 AM
Has anyone seen the train table at their Costco? We have been looking, but have yet to find one. Thanks!

I haven't. It's usually one of the first Christmas items in stock, so I'd be willing to bet that there isn't one this year.

MMMommy
11-18-2008, 10:59 PM
They had a big set of Daisy Girls Magnetic Dress Up Dolls (with the magnet clothes and accessories) at Costco. I think this is a newer item, since I hadn't seen it before in the toy section. I think it was about $17 or $18.

Tondi G
11-18-2008, 11:31 PM
They don't have a table this year just the glow in the dark space station set!