PDA

View Full Version : I am a BAD SIL

bethie_73
08-07-2008, 01:54 PM
SO most of you have read my post about the BIL and SIL and the dogs. Well the one I have the most issue with had to be put down this week. It was a freak accident. And I really feel terrible. I know he bugged me and I know I b!tched about him, but I feel so bad for BIL and SIL, they are understandably upset.

This is why I should never be petty about things. Ugh. Thanks for letting me post.

elektra
08-07-2008, 02:15 PM
Wow, that's kind of bizarre. I'm sure that's one of the last things you wanted to happen though. Sorry for everyone involved. :(

Clarity
08-07-2008, 02:18 PM
:hug: Don't feel too bad. You feel the way you feel and you come here to vent so that you don't take it out so much on them. Send them a condolance card...they'll appreciate the gesture and it'll help you feel better.

caleymama
08-07-2008, 07:20 PM
:hug: Don't feel too bad. You feel the way you feel and you come here to vent so that you don't take it out so much on them. Send them a condolance card...they'll appreciate the gesture and it'll help you feel better.

:yeahthat: :hug:

saschalicks
08-07-2008, 08:19 PM
Accidents are just that: accidents. You didn't make it happen. The way you felt was just your feelings.

Sad for them, and like PP said send them a card, it will make you feel better for their loss. No one enjoys loosing a beloved animal.

StantonHyde
08-08-2008, 12:05 AM
ok, I'll confess. When my parents lost one of their prize bird hunting dogs--who was the most spoiled, behavior-problemed child EVER--I did not miss him!!! I have loved every other dog my family ever had--no matter what their challenges. But THAT dog. He is in a better place--how very saintly of me. :loveeyes: