View Full Version : Babystyle Coupons

K-Bear
08-08-2008, 07:30 AM
Any Babystyle coupons out there?"

pjsmom30
08-08-2008, 07:59 AM
Got this on email yesterday:

"Hi friend!

Because you're one of our VBCs (very best customers), we've got a little secret to share with you:

babystyle's Friends & Family Event: this Thursday through Sunday only!
August 7-10
20% off everything*

at babystyle.com, all babystyle stores & Cadeau Maternity

Two things to remember:
1. You have to enter the coupon code FRIENDS20 during online checkout, or print and present this email at store checkout.
2. Use it before midnight on Sunday, August 10th.

What are you waiting for? Start shopping online now.

Or, find a babystyle store near you.

Enjoy!

The babystyle Team

* Fine Print
- To receive the 20% discount online at babystyle.com, you must enter code FRIENDS20 during checkout.
- To receive the 20% discount in babystyle and/or the Cadeau store, simply present a printed copy of this email to a store associate during checkout.
- Cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts; no more than one coupon can apply per order.
- Cannot be combined with the PURCHASE of gift certificates.
- No rain checks on out of stock items.
- This discount is not valid on costumes or products from the following non-discountable brands: Baby Jogger Company, Britax, Bugaboo, Citizens of Humanity, Eberjey, Habitual, J Brand, James Jeans, Juicy Couture, Maclaren, Maxi-Cosi, Mustela, Medela, Nest, Oeuf, Orbit, Paige Premium Denim, Peg Perego, Petunia Pickle Bottom, Quinny, Stokke, Storksak and Timi & Leslie. Coupons are also not valid on costume purchases, or on certain other items or brands as noted in their product descriptions.
- In addition, coupons and/or discounts will not apply to certain other products marked non-discountable in their product descriptions.
- Not applicable to previously placed orders.
- To prevent abuse, we reserve the right to cancel any order at any time.
- This offer is valid from Thursday, August 7 through Sunday, August 10, 2008 at 11:59 PM Pacific.

View our privacy policy. Want to be removed from our mailing list?

babystyle 865 South Figueroa St, Suite 2700, Los Angeles, CA 90017

K-Bear
08-08-2008, 01:04 PM
thank you!

eska
08-08-2008, 02:22 PM
Could you forward me the email? I am headed there later this afternoon.

I will PM you with my email address.

Thanks!

pjsmom30
08-08-2008, 02:51 PM
I am getting a bunch of requests for the actual email. So I thought I would post the link so you can print it yourselves!

http://p.p0.com:80/YesConnect/HtmlMessagePreview?a=PCBcJesjaV_dT4GtukBG49&msgVersion=web

Good luck!

alien_host
08-10-2008, 11:10 PM
Has the Burlington, MA store closed? I couldn't find the info on the website and it looks like all MA stores are gone.

jjjo1112
08-11-2008, 12:24 AM
Burlington Mall store has closed and so has the one at the atrium :( Jackie

eska
08-11-2008, 12:52 PM
Gina, thank you so much for sending the email.

Unfortunately the MA stores have closed... :((((((