PDA

View Full Version : Babies R Us- 20% off??

brianaw
08-08-2008, 11:57 AM
I saw online that some people have 20% off coupons to Babies R Us that dont exclude Britax. Does anyone have one they wont be using? I need a new carseat and have a gift card for Babies R Us (I know Britax has their sale in Sept, but BRU didnt do the sale in March so I am assuming they wont do it in Sept either).

THank you ladies in advance! I cant believe how fast the babies grow up-- my little one is 6 months today! :(

firsttimemama
08-08-2008, 02:57 PM
hi
How did people get these coupons?

Sidebar: Today I went to bed bath and beyond, and a guy stopped to comment on DS and then he told me since they bought buy buy baby, you can use the bed bath and beyond 20% coupon for baby products - he specifically used Britax as an example.. so at least at my local store, there appear to be no exclusions

He said you can do it two ways:
order online (bedbathandbeyond.com), bring in packing slip & a coupon (but not item) to local store and they'll price adjust

or order from inside a bed bath and beyond store and use a coupon

lorinick
08-08-2008, 03:11 PM
hi
How did people get these coupons?

Sidebar: Today I went to bed bath and beyond, and a guy stopped to comment on DS and then he told me since they bought buy buy baby, you can use the bed bath and beyond 20% coupon for baby products - he specifically used Britax as an example.. so at least at my local store, there appear to be no exclusions

He said you can do it two ways:
order online (bedbathandbeyond.com), bring in packing slip & a coupon (but not item) to local store and they'll price adjust

or order from inside a bed bath and beyond store and use a coupon
I'd call first my local store only gives 10% off Britax that's in NJ anyway they don't except expired coupons like Bed Bath and Beyond. I don't know any one who has a 20% off coupon for BRU. There is a 15% off one ends Sat. No exclusions. You can use a BBB coupon at my BRU store with no exclusions. But not a Bed Bath and Beyond coupon. And no BRU will not be doing an Britax Sale in Sept. They currently have the Ashley Floral on Clearance and the older Sutton Blvd. on sale. I purchased a Platium Marathon last Fri. during the one day sale for 130.00 it's a 33lb seat. But ds is only in the 25% for weight but 90% for height so no biggie.

poppy
08-11-2008, 12:24 AM
I went in today to BRU and the cashiers were handing out a small packet of coupons and it had 2 20% off coupons, $5 off Dreft and $7 off Pampers/Wipes at check-out, valid for the month of August.

drcarpiodds
08-11-2008, 12:45 AM
Yeah, the coupons were being given out at our BRU (Cali) a few weeks ago... they start the 15th and go till the 28th... I got one pack, but needed a few more 20% off coupons for some big ticket items we want to buy... so of course, when I went back, the store had run out... I checked e-bay, which had lots of them up for auction... snagged a few with a buy it now deal =) Anyway, good luck finding them... hope your area BRUs are still giving them out.

brianaw
08-12-2008, 11:16 AM
I bought some stuff online and my stroller was cancelled. :( There may be one at a local store, however, the coupon code I used for $20 off stroller was online only. :( Will they have coupons to use on same day? Probably not. I hate spending extra.

Sophie1&2
08-12-2008, 11:55 AM
Do you still want that coupon? I have one I got yesterday and read through it and you should be able to use it. It's through the 28th of August. It's in store only, 20% off, does not exclude Britax.

brianaw
08-12-2008, 02:42 PM
Can I please have it???!!! I need one bad. I need a stroller and a carseat and would take any discount I can get. Thank you!

jvs195
08-14-2008, 07:08 PM
I have the 20% off for TRU can it be used at BRU? Sometimes they say both on the coupon, but this one doesn't. My TRU doesn't have many carseats to choose from.

WatchingThemGrow
08-14-2008, 07:42 PM
I've used a BRU coupon at TRU on a big ticket item.