PDA

View Full Version : Graco Ipo?

mrscakes
08-08-2008, 03:56 PM
I was wondering if anyone has tried one of these and what the pros/cons are. I went looking for a Maclaren but our local baby shop doesn't carry them, but they had the Ipo which I hadn't seen before.

Right now we have a big 3-wheel Jeep (that was a gift, it's fine but I wouldn't have chosen it) and a really small umbrella Jeep (again, bought by someone else). One's too big, and the other's too small... so now I'm looking for a middle-ground lightweight umbrella-type stroller. I know it needs to recline so he can nap in it, and I'd like a decent-sized basket. I don't want to spend a ton since I mostly wear him, hopefully under $200. Oh, and he's 8 months old :) TIA!

GraceH
09-14-2008, 06:16 AM
I have the Graco Mosaic which is similar and LOVE it! (I suggest considering the extra $20 for a Mosaic, they are about $100) They are the same basic layout, but have a parent cupholder and child arm bar, allowing them to take car seats, but I digress...
the only SMALL problems I have with the Mosaic are that the sun shade is a little on the small side (as is the case with umbrella strollers), and the basket is a little difficult to access when seat is fully reclined (again, a common inconvience for most strollers)... but I LOVE it's compact fold without compromising many features (it's my ONLY stroller, I don't need another)