PDA

View Full Version : Buy Buy Baby coupons

yippers516
08-11-2008, 09:48 AM
Is it true we can use Bed Bath and Beyond 20% off coupons at Buy Buy Baby? Specifically speaking about the store in Paramus, NJ...

lorinick
08-11-2008, 10:46 AM
You can't at the Cherry Hill, NJ store or use expired coupons either.

LD92599
08-11-2008, 11:09 AM
I heard that you can use them, and the Paramus store is the store I called to verify. There's limits though on what they can be used on.

brismom
08-11-2008, 11:42 AM
we were able to use a bed bath and beyond coupon at buy buy baby when we bought our zippy stroller last month but there are a lot of restrictions, for example for our stroller they only allowed 5% off, I can imagine that Britax and other popular brands will have similar restrictions. this was at the garden city store

ZeeBaby
08-11-2008, 05:32 PM

Lori, did you actually try in Cherry Hill? I can't imagine they would refuse if the other stores are accepting it.

steve7680768
04-16-2010, 12:42 AM

I have heard that we can use it whenever we need... You have to conform that before posting anything like that....

TwoBees
04-16-2010, 09:47 AM

Lori, you can use them here, as long as they are not expired. We've done it several times. Some of the cashiers are dolts though, ask for a manager (Matt is particularly helpful) if they don't know what they are doing.

Additionally, I thought I heard a manager approving the use of a BRU coupon, but I haven't tried it myself.

Note: I don't work for BBB or know Matt personally, but he has helped me sort out some issues more than once.

Swimfreak78
04-16-2010, 12:09 PM
Used one at Downers Grove, IL store to purchase CARES harness. They take them as long as they are not expired. I know they will take current TRU coupons as well since they are in the same strip mall. No expired coupons though.

poohbear
04-16-2010, 07:03 PM
I have shopped at BBBs in both the Chicago area and in Scottsdale, AZ and have not had a problem using BB&B coupons or BRUS coupons as long as they are not expired. In fact, I used a $25 off a $125 purchase and my purchase had baby jogger items in it - no problem!
You may have better experience with BRUS coupons - they have a huge sign at the front door that says that they honor competitor's coupons.