PDA

View Full Version : Kiddy Board maxi with Phil and Teds???

JenaW
08-11-2008, 10:32 AM
Here's a pic of it
http://www.letsgostrolling.com/lascal-kiddy-board.html

Has anyone see or personally used this with a Phil and Teds stroller? The website says it can be used with the sport. We have the older e3, which we are considering upgrading (or getting a second one) since we are due with #5 in late Sept and still have AT LEAST 2 younger ones (potentially three at times) PLUS the newborn that use the stroller regularly. However, I am guessing that this is meant to be used in the single mode, not double. I know a few years ago someone posted pics using a buggy board with the e3 in newborn/toddler mode. Just wondering if anyone else has tried this or has pics. In other words, is there any way to get 3 kids on my P&T or do I just take out a second mortgage (only partially kidding here) to buy another stroller?

Thanks

J

hillview
08-12-2008, 06:57 AM
I have the sport and this board. I have only used on without the second seat in the back (don't see how it would work with the second seat in the back). Also when installed it is a real PITA you almost have to walk to the SIDE of the stroller for it to work. I'd not purchase it again. You can have ours!
/hillary