PDA

View Full Version : Smart Snacks Bundle Deal at Costco

belovedgandp
08-11-2008, 02:39 PM
I know they had this same set two years ago at Costco. It's by Learning Resources - cookie jar, cupcakes and ice cream cones.

http://www.amazon.com/Learning-Resources-LER7201-Counting-Cookies/dp/B00009XNSS

It was $11.99. Which is a decent deal for one of these sets. My 4 1/2 year old still plays with the set we bought two years ago. The cookie jar is an absolute favorite.

I think it was $20 two years ago when I bought a couple, then snagged a couple more for gifts when they were on sale for $16, but for $12 today I bought four of them to save for gifts for someone. Little brother will start having some friends turning 2 soon.

kahplayground
08-11-2008, 04:45 PM
I know they had this same set two years ago at Costco. It's by Learning Resources - cookie jar, cupcakes and ice cream cones.

http://www.amazon.com/Learning-Resources-LER7201-Counting-Cookies/dp/B00009XNSS

It was $11.99. Which is a decent deal for one of these sets. My 4 1/2 year old still plays with the set we bought two years ago. The cookie jar is an absolute favorite.

I think it was $20 two years ago when I bought a couple, then snagged a couple more for gifts when they were on sale for $16, but for $12 today I bought four of them to save for gifts for someone. Little brother will start having some friends turning 2 soon.

Very strange, they are coming up $16.95-$19.95...bummer.

Karin

o_mom
08-11-2008, 04:47 PM
I think she's saying it is at Costco stores - the link is just to show you the product :)

Mamma2004
08-11-2008, 04:56 PM
We got that same bundle two years ago and it still gets daily play from 4 y.o. DS. His friends all love to play with it, too, and the Costco price is such a bargain!

belovedgandp
08-11-2008, 08:40 PM
Sorry, yes, the Amazon link was for the cookie jar product that we love. The bundle is at Costco; not on costco.com that I found.

bandklangley
08-12-2008, 03:21 PM
Had a look in Port Chester, NY but couldn't find any

The Review Mommy
09-17-2008, 03:00 PM
Hey, are they still available? What "area" did you see it in. Office supplies?

Thanks!

oneontheway
09-19-2008, 01:04 PM
Bummer, I can't find it at the Montgomeryville PA store. Has anyone in the Philly area found them?

Thanks!!

Lindymagoo
09-21-2008, 11:42 AM
The Toledo, OH Costco store had them a few weeks ago. I picked one up just cause I thought it was cute, and reasonably priced. Didn't realize I had such a great deal until I saw this post.

cheaperthanmost
09-21-2008, 02:35 PM
This sounds awesome. I'll be checking out my costco

belovedgandp
09-21-2008, 09:17 PM
I'm in Kansas City. Our Costco had them with the first round of holiday toys. They were there in mid-August when I first did this post. Our store has been sold out of them for at least three weeks (the last two times I was there). Sometimes they'll get a second round of the same item during the holiday session.

The Review Mommy
10-01-2008, 04:47 PM
Ok, I found some at Tuesday Morning for $20. They must have just gotten them in because they had a bunch. They also had some other cool Learning Resources Pretend and Play stuff. I saw the office set and snack shop and I think gym bag? Might want to check yours out.

They also had some super cute wooden playsets made by Step2. The fairy and castle sets. They look extremely nice and high quality.

I also picked up a Robert barbie from Enchanted (they had the bride Giesele too) and the Marry Popins Barbie. I'm still looking for the Bert, Jane and Micheal for DD to start a wholesome Barbie family. I've seen them there before. ;)

emschwar
10-01-2008, 06:34 PM
I'll have to see if our costco has them. This would be perfect for baby brother for the holidays!

emschwar
10-14-2008, 08:22 PM
Our costco never got these (or hasn't yet), but I did find a set today at Tuesday Morning for $19.99! Not as good as the costco deal, but still a great price!

DrSally
10-14-2008, 09:26 PM
That is a really good deal. We have the cupcakes already, and they are very high quality and fun. I didn't see them last time I was there though.