PDA

View Full Version : Anybody done Pottery Barn registry completion?

Mom to Brandon and 2 cats
08-11-2008, 11:57 PM
I signed up for a pottery barn registry, which expired 7/31...am waiting to receive my 10% off completion. Anybody know how long it will take? Is it via e-mail or snail mail?

Thanks!

Wife_and_mommy
08-12-2008, 12:09 AM
It's been a while but you can do it either online or in store. Online, there's a "registry completion" page to go through. In store, you just let them know when you check out.

Hth.

brismom
08-12-2008, 11:28 AM
we registered at pbk for our baby shower and when the date passed I was able to do a registry completion online and over the phone. Then when a year passed after the event I received 10% coupons off at all three pottery barn chains

Mommy2Abby
08-12-2008, 11:39 AM
They will send you an email with a note about the registry completion - you can either click on that link or on the website, when you "manage your registry," you can click on the completion program button (which will automatically discount anything you put in your cart the 10% -- it doesn't have to be on your registry!). Also, you just tell them about the completion in-store (they prefer you bring a printout of your email, but if not, they should be able to look it up for you).

One other thing to note is that if you use the discount in-store, you have the rest of the day that you can also use it online. HTH.

katrich
08-12-2008, 01:22 PM
Quick question. Can you buy things that were not on your registry and still get the 10% off?

Thanks
Katherine

Mommy2Abby
08-12-2008, 03:50 PM
Yes - both in-store and online they let me get things that weren't on my registry for 10% off.

katrich
08-12-2008, 03:51 PM
Great. I have an open completed registry that I haven't used.

Thanks
Katherine