PDA

View Full Version : EEEWWWW, Gross - Take It To Your Room!

randomkid
08-12-2008, 12:15 AM
DD and I went to visit my parents at the beach today - they rent a condo for the month of August each year. My Mom told me about this couple that were in the heated spa a couple of weeks ago - they were all over each other, but at least the spa is indoors out of sight of everyone.

But today, they were in the pool right over by the steps. This is a very family oriented complex and there were little kids everywhere. Now, these people are not like 19 or 20 years old (which, while still gross, would be a little more understandable). They appeared to be in their 30s. The guy is kissing all over her and being very "intimate". The girl looks totally bored and embarrassed. She's just looking around and pretty much acting like he's not even there. I come walking over with DD, she smiles at us and he just keeps on with his disgustingness. Ya think she could say something to the guy? No. So, very loudly, I say "OK...Three year old in the pool!" He stops and the girl smiles at me and says "She's so cute". Yeah, whatever, get a room! Oh wait, you have one - get out of the d@*# pool!!! :irked:

They watched us for a while - DD's learning to swim - then left. They were only like 5 feet away, but I never turned to look at them. Just ticks me off - so inconsiderate of the people around you!

Thanks for the vent.

Wife_and_mommy
08-12-2008, 12:30 AM
Ew. Sorry that happened to you.

In a similar vein, we were watching our wedding video a few weeks ago. I *cannot* believe how much we made out. All day we were smooching each other. I look at it now and just wonder what everyone was thinking. I console myself by knowing we were young and in love. I still wish it wasn't on tape forevermore.