PDA

View Full Version : Maclaren Quest for $150 a good deal?

leilamom
08-12-2008, 09:25 AM
I picked up a Maclaren Quest Mod stroller from Babier R Us during their Super Friday Sale for $145. http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2618419 I was wondering if this is a good deal for a 2007, or if I should wait for the 2009's to come out to get an even better deal on an older model. How low do the older ones go? I want to try and get a more gender neutral stroller and have seen pink ones on ebay for cheaper, but not a neutral one. Thanks!

wellyes
08-12-2008, 11:20 PM
LOL I got the same deal! Except I got a floor model for $100. Given the beatings a BRU stroller must get, I'd say you got the better deal between us!

At my BRU there were none in stock, none in the warehouse and none on the way. It is a decent sale even without the Super Friday prices. I don't think any will be left of this BRU-specific model left by the time new models come out.

lorinick
08-12-2008, 11:40 PM
LOL I got the same deal! Except I got a floor model for $100. Given the beatings a BRU stroller must get, I'd say you got the better deal between us!

At my BRU there were none in stock, none in the warehouse and none on the way. It is a decent sale even without the Super Friday prices. I don't think any will be left of this BRU-specific model left by the time new models come out.
BRU only takes off 10% off 07 models. They will be gone before they get marked down to much. Best BRU deals is if they take back one from on line they don't carry. I got one for a friend the Triumph for 115.00 Choc. and brown. I think 100 is a great deal. The Quest are 199 and 159 for the Triumph.

togal
08-13-2008, 08:43 AM
For $150 US it's not a bad deal. I just got a new 2007 Quest off eBay for $119.99 plus shipping. I'm in Canada so that's about half price since they go for about $260.00 plus tax.

leilamom
08-13-2008, 09:58 AM
Sounds like it isn't going to get much cheaper, thanks! Now I can finally take it out of the box and use it, yay! :)