PDA

View Full Version : MBUS tell me about it

TraciG
08-13-2008, 09:57 AM
as you can see from my post's I'm confused, it seem's people like this stroller a lot ????????

HELP

strollerqueen
08-13-2008, 03:01 PM
Because it is top quality, very durable, very rugged, very maneuvarable. AND one of the last strollers left that is not made in China! I have a review of it on strollerqueen.com under "Strollers o' the year", June.

mom2aidan
08-13-2008, 03:29 PM
I have the single and double MB and they are truly the best strollers for us! I started with the MBUS when I only had DS and when it was time to pick a double , there was no question in my mind that MBUD is the way to go for us. I go for long walks with my kids and this stroller has been the easiest. smoothest to push. They are so durable-I've had my MBUS since 2005 and it's just good as new. Never had an issue with the quality. Love the adjustable handle bars and suspension on my 2007 MBUD which my 2004 MBUS didn't have. They handle all bumps very well. My kids have such a big difference in weight and you never feel that it's pulling towards one side.
It was worth every penny spent for us!

TraciG
08-13-2008, 05:10 PM
another ?? Does it come with the plastic rain cover or do you have to buy that separate ? Also is it a good stroller indoor's, like for shopping or the mall ??

swissair81
08-14-2008, 02:31 PM
another ?? Does it come with the plastic rain cover or do you have to buy that separate ? Also is it a good stroller indoor's, like for shopping or the mall ??

it doesn't come with the rain cover. you have to buy it separately. i suppose you can use the MBUS in the mall if that's your only stroller. many people buy a car stroller to take to the mall, so they can maneuver in little stores.

TraciG
08-14-2008, 04:10 PM
ok thank's maybe this isn't the stroller for me, I plan on only using on stroller for everything !

BeachBum
08-14-2008, 04:50 PM
ok thank's maybe this isn't the stroller for me, I plan on only using on stroller for everything !

Most of us start out planning to only have one stroller. But if you only get one, it really isn't able to multi-task as well.
If I was only going to have one I would look hard at the bumble ride or the red castle whizz.

If you don't do any off roading where you would need air tires, check out the Peg Perego P3.

I have both the P3 and the MBUS. That combo has served us very well.

TraciG
08-14-2008, 04:57 PM
Thanks , haven't even checked those out except for the P3 , I was thinking about the Valco Buggster, know anything about that one ?

I did use 1 { ONE } stroller with my DD !!!!!!!!! I had a Combi, used it from birth until almost 4 year's old !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gatorsmom
08-14-2008, 11:40 PM
I thought I"d just add that I chose the MBUS as my first stroller because after a lot of research I found that it could be my "all-purpose" stroller. I walked for miles with it everyday and then just kept it in my trunk to use at the mall or Target, etc. Then, when i had my second child, the MBUD became my all-purpose stroller.

6 years and 4 children later, I have only owned 4 strollers- the MBUS, MBUD, Double Snap and Go (for my twins) and an ABC Twin Everest. I will admit that the MBUS and MBUD are my very favorites for everything. hth.

kijip
08-15-2008, 09:20 AM
Oh, I totally think an MBUS could be an only stroller. We loved ours so much I just bought one of of CL to replace the one we sold a few months back, thinking baby days were over!