PDA

View Full Version : Reese Li diaper bags?

Angie789
08-13-2008, 03:27 PM
I have started the process of looking for a diaper bag (1st LO due in February), and I have fallen in love with the Reese Li bags. (You can see them @ nordstrom.com, as well as other baby bag sites). However, there doesn't seem to be a ton of info out there - there are a few reviews that all sound great, but I'd like a little more positive reinforcement before I shell out the $$$ for the bag.

Has anyone purchased one of these? Are they easy to clean? Easy to find what you need? Durable? Comfortable shoulder strap? Any info would be greatly appreciated!

connors_mom
08-23-2008, 06:35 PM
I had a Reese Li Cambridge bag with my daughter and loved it! It had great organization and was easy to attach to the stroller handle. My only complaint is the fabric started to pull away from the metal feet on the bottom, but that was after A LOT of use. I plan to buy another one for baby #3. Hope that helps!

boys2enough
08-25-2008, 12:01 AM
I have started the process of looking for a diaper bag (1st LO due in February), and I have fallen in love with the Reese Li bags. (You can see them @ nordstrom.com, as well as other baby bag sites). However, there doesn't seem to be a ton of info out there - there are a few reviews that all sound great, but I'd like a little more positive reinforcement before I shell out the $$$ for the bag.

Has anyone purchased one of these? Are they easy to clean? Easy to find what you need? Durable? Comfortable shoulder strap? Any info would be greatly appreciated!

Hi, not sure whether you have seen the sales, but I just found out from another group that Reese Li has some patterns on sale for 50% off: these are what they called not so perfect items though. But the website does claim that there would be at most a spot. Check it out at their website. Good luck!

Lin

vahnessuh
09-25-2008, 10:20 PM
i'm trying to decide between a reese li lexington or the skip hop city chic... are the straps for the reese li too thin if you're using it as a shoulder bag?

connors_mom
09-26-2008, 02:01 PM
i'm trying to decide between a reese li lexington or the skip hop city chic... are the straps for the reese li too thin if you're using it as a shoulder bag?

In my opinion, no, but I assume everyone has a different preference on things like that. I loved my Reese Li.