PDA

View Full Version : Does Mini Boden ever have sales?

frgsnlzrds
08-13-2008, 06:31 PM
It is SO hard to find cute little boy clothes and this Mini Boden catalog showed up in my mailbox today... Do they ever have sales and how do the sizes run?
Thanks!

pjsmom30
08-13-2008, 06:53 PM
Someone posted a 15% off code on here recently. I don't know if it expired. I used it a couple weeks ago.

You can do their refer-a-friend program. For each person you recommend, you get $5. I just redeemed $60 with them!

Also, there is usually some deal in each catalog. Like 10% off, or something similar.

Good luck!

brennanavery
08-13-2008, 08:58 PM
The best deal that I have found is their Fall and Spring Preview. For this Fall, preview was at the beginning of July and shipped in the beginning of August. Your card is not charged until the items ship. It is 20% off with free shipping and free returns. Hope that helps!:)

lilhilly
08-13-2008, 09:00 PM
They usually have sales about 2x a year, in Dec/Jan and June/July. They cut prices as time goes by during the sale, but of course, items do sell out. They also run 10, 15, and occasionally 20 percent off promos, but they ONLY apply to full-price merchandise. So it's either a sale or a coupon code (or ebay!) to save on mini boden.

ebates does have 5 percent back, which helps.

I think I was the one who posted the 15 percent link, which you should be able to find with a search. It doesn't expire until November, so you have plenty of time!

ETA: Here's the link to the earlier thread: http://www.windsorpeak.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=297941&highlight=boden

frgsnlzrds
08-14-2008, 04:02 PM
Thanks for the info! I will definitely be ordering soon!