PDA

View Full Version : bday for 3yo

rebeccaravit
08-14-2008, 09:56 AM
DS is turning 3 in September and for the past two bdays he's had a joint party with his friends from playgroup. They were all born in September. Since he's going to be in preschool this year, I am thinking of having a separate party for him and inviting his school mates as well as his playgroup.

I really don't want to have so many kids running around my house so I was thinking of having it at Gymboree. $275 for 90 minutes seems pretty high. The playground is another option, but I like the structure of Gymboree and the fact that I don't have to do much. At the park we would have to do alot to set up, clean up, etc.

What do you think? 15 three year olds is alot to have over at the house, including their siblings. Is Gymboree a good idea?

shoremom
08-14-2008, 11:18 AM
15 young kids for a party anywhere could be very busy for you. If you are willing to pay I would do gymboree. The kids would love it. I was just at a 3 yo party this weekend with atleast 11 kids (including siblings) at a house and inside. It was a little busy.

They'll have fun no matter what you decide.:)