Protects your cars upholstry
Made of durable quality fabric
Front Seat Kickmat:
Protects your seat from unnecessary wear and scratches
Made of durable quality fabric
20" x 34"

kellij
08-14-2008, 02:17 PM
Just fyi - I think the stuff you put under carseats makes them a little less safe. At least that's what they told me at the local Child's Safety Coalition.

Still- $5 would be good for that thing that goes on the back of the seat.

doberbrat
08-14-2008, 03:39 PM
its pretty thin. thinner than a towel IMO.

I dont have it under my seat but this one isnt bad. I love it for hte back of the seat since dd is nearing 3 and ERF still. the seat would be FILTHY otherwise.

jerigirl
08-14-2008, 03:54 PM
They did this sale a few months back. I ordered 2 sets (1 set for each of our cars). A set is basically 2 of the same mat. So basically I got 4 of the same mat. You put one under the child's carseat and one on the back of the seat. I don't think that they are too thick to compromise the safety/effectiveness of our child's carseat. I thought it was a great deal and didn't have any problems with my order. If you don't want to use them underneath the carseat you could order 1 set and put both on the backs of the front seats.

fattytuna
08-14-2008, 04:21 PM
A set is basically 2 of the same mat.

Quick question: If they are a set of the same mats, does the front kick mat also have pockets? I don't see it onthe image and the description on the website doesn't say so.

jerigirl
08-14-2008, 04:42 PM
Quick question: If they are a set of the same mats, does the front kick mat also have pockets? I don't see it onthe image and the description on the website doesn't say so.
They do, but you turn the mat over to secure it to the back of the front seat so the pockets are not accessible.