PDA

View Full Version : ISO deal or coupon for Britax Frontier, please!

Mamma2004
08-14-2008, 07:14 PM
My in-laws want a seat for DS in their car and I am not ready for my four y.o., 32 pound kid to be in a "booster". I just learned of the Frontier (we have a Marathon in our vehicle and he has been front facing for about 2 years).

I would like to purchase a very safe, long term car seat/booster for their vehicle so any discounts, coupons or advice would be greatly appreciated!!!! They are currently en route to Massachusetts from outside of DC so I am eager to make this purchase ASAP.

Thanks, everyone!

jjordan
08-14-2008, 07:54 PM
If you can wait until Sept 1, that is when the big Britax sale is rumored to begin. Mostly the sale is from online merchants, eg Albee Baby.

Mamma2004
08-14-2008, 08:12 PM
If you can wait until Sept 1, that is when the big Britax sale is rumored to begin. Mostly the sale is from online merchants, eg Albee Baby.

Ooooh, that could be great! I purchased our Marathon about 3 1/2 years ago during an online special.

Thank you!

skohng
08-15-2008, 01:18 AM
does anyone know how big the discount will be in sept?

brianaw
08-15-2008, 12:51 PM
Hmmm, I think the carseat thread talks about it. But like Blvds go down to around $220-230... may be a little more since they just raised their prices.

If you want, you can also buy through Bed, Bath, and Beyond for 20% off. However, you still have to pay shipping.