PDA

View Full Version : lightinthebox ? $50 dresses!

wehave5boyshelp
08-14-2008, 07:53 PM
Has anyone heard of these people? They have wedding gowns as low as 50 bucks on there, and well, you know what they say, if it sounds too good to be true... So has anyone used them? Are they anygood or do they pretty much make 'disposable' wedding gowns? (wear one time then it just falls apart)

brendany
10-08-2008, 05:21 AM
i like the selection in the brides gown,that this website has i wil be letting new brides, now were they can get nice wedding gown at affordable prices.this comapny is my frist choice.

angela929b
12-16-2008, 03:25 PM
this site seems to be reasonable enough. I've only talked to the customer service online so far but I'm going to order a jim hjelm dress for a wedding that i found on here for $70 it retails for about $250. i've tested the site by buying random other things here (garment bag for wedding dress, earphones) and the shipping seems to be pretty rapid so now I'm going to test out the clothes. But I would def do a trial run on something else (say, your rehearsal dinner dress) before I do my wedding dress

skarschner
01-01-2009, 02:42 PM
I am also looking at a few dresses from lightinthebox, and you're right, the prices do seem too good to be true! I got some reviews just by googling, and found very mixed reviews. Some people said they had terrible experiences, saying that customer service told them 'don't worry' and then they never heard back from them again. These kinds of bad reviews were mostly for electronic items.

I found a few reviews on the dresses specifically and again, they were mixed. Good/bad reviews were about half and half. I personally would not trust them...after reading so many poor reviews, I think they seem shady...but that's just my opinion!