PDA

View Full Version : valco latitude vs BJCM vs zippy vs Pliko

riapia
08-15-2008, 10:16 AM
Pleaseeeeeeeeee help me decide.I need one mainly for malls and some walking on the streets(no jogging)

Valco Latitude-$299(includes raincover/footmuff/napper bar)-only problem.. the hard cardboard backing of valco seems uncomfortable.any experience?
I otherwise love the looksfold seems ok

BJCMS$219- love the fold of BJCMS but quality is cheaper than Valco

Others that I am considering

Inglesina zippy(325 new which I like)-love the fold but I like the three wheeled look of above..anybody knows of any other light three wheeled other than heavy joggers

Pliko p3 is last option-only tempted due to great prices on bestbuybaby(Pliko 2007 is 159)

thanks a ton.

TraciG
08-15-2008, 12:16 PM
What's the difference between the Valco Latitude & the Buggster, do you know, I've been looking at the Buggster ???Good luck deciding it's so hard !

Hope people respond, for you , it's not like the lounge !

Joolsplus2
08-15-2008, 01:18 PM
I like the footrest better on the Latitude... I didn't like the cloth hammock footrest of the BJCM for older kids... the fold on the BJ was unbeatable, though, it was SO easy to fold (well, haven't seen the Valco, it might be just fine, and if it stands alone? That would be the selling point for me).

WatchingThemGrow
08-15-2008, 01:51 PM
I like the footrest better on the Latitude... I didn't like the cloth hammock footrest of the BJCM for older kids... the fold on the BJ was unbeatable, though, it was SO easy to fold (well, haven't seen the Valco, it might be just fine, and if it stands alone? That would be the selling point for me).
OT, but Julie, does your Mini stand alone when folded? If you put the handlebar down, the BJCED does, so I was wondering about the Mini.

BeachBum
08-15-2008, 02:49 PM
You said the P3 was your last choice, but didn't say why. I just love mine and would recommend it highly. It might not be as cool looking as some other choices, but it is so functional. We have used it from birth through toddlerhood.

I love it because
floating harness
snack tray (that can be removed for an older child)
nice sun canopy (can easily be removed for older child)
nice recline, but also a nice full upright seat
adjustable leg rest
toddler board
lightweight
easy fold
does stand when folded and has a carry handle for travel

good luck finding the right stroller for you