PDA

View Full Version : my favorite Olympic events come on WAY TOO LATE

lizajane
08-15-2008, 02:14 PM
and i am very tired already and when you ti-faux your events to watch the next day so you don't stay up too late, SOMEONE TELLS YOU WHO WON!!!

pity pity poo poo party for me.

elektra
08-15-2008, 02:37 PM
I hate that too. I have been staying up way too late, including last night watching gymnastics. I won't tell you the outcome in case you are still watching. ;)
And then yesterday I didn't eat enough and had way too much caffeine, and then when you throw the lack of sleep in, I was all jittery and nervous during a presentation I had to make. Hoping for Chicago in 2016. :)

Bean606
08-15-2008, 05:14 PM
This is my big gripe this week, too. And we are the last people on the planet without Tivo or DVR, so I don't get to see these events AT ALL. I really tried to stay awake to watch the gymnastics last night, but failed miserably. When do they show the reruns?

KrystalS
08-15-2008, 05:44 PM
They are going to re-air the gymnastics again tonight at 7 since it came on so late and a lot of people missed it.

mom2binsd
08-15-2008, 11:09 PM
I know how you feel...I started watching last night...saw the vault and uneven bars then awoke to the medal ceremonies...at least I was able to catch it again today...but I was awake after that as I was so mad at myself for falling asleep..maybe I shouldn't have put my head on the pillow and turned off the lights though....

jerigirl
08-16-2008, 12:02 AM
"ti- faux" I like that.:ROTFLMAO: I ti-faux most of my favorite events as well and then when I turn on the TV the next morning to watch them, Matt Lauer and Meredith are on spilling the beans! I managed to stay up to finish the gymnastics last night. I couldn't pull myself away!

I think the reruns of the primetime broadcast are on at 1am CST.