PDA

View Full Version : Tall Kid Stroller-- and Chicco follow-up for Stroller Queen

sassafrassdc
08-15-2008, 04:51 PM
So we've solved our lightweight stroller problem with the nice gift from SIL and BIL of a Chicco Lite Way (http://www.chicco.com/scheda_prodotto.asp?menu=on&art=05.060887.450.000&idFascia=21&idSezione=14) that they bought us in Ukraine. Strollerqueen, it looks distinctly Maclaren design-wise. Felt very tight in the store and has stayed that way despite some use on cobblestones on our trip.

Now we want to round out the collection with a stroller that is suitable for rougher terrain-- like grass and cobblestones.

DS1 is 40 lbs and 40 inches at almost 4 y.o. DS2 is mostly carried on back, but is 20 lbs and 31 inches at 15 mos.

Suggestions for a single stroller that will still have room to grow for DS1 and that is somewhat all terrain but still has a swivelling front wheel? Ideally we could also put some kind of buggy board on it, too. Oh and not too large to store...

Added complication: we can buy this here or wait until October when we move to London... but cheaper to buy here.

TIA!!

Jess

sassafrassdc
08-15-2008, 05:17 PM
Adding on...

I have it in the back of my mind that maybe a Bob Revolution or MBUS is what we want, but I don't really know, having never tried either. Is either good for taller kid situations? One better than the other with a Buggy Board?

strollerqueen
08-16-2008, 04:18 AM
Grab a Red Castle Whizz the next time they come up on MamaBargains. Works great with a buggy board, weighs 22 pounds, reasonable size folded, and large seat for tall toddlers. They are much much more $$$ in Europe.