PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone know of any legit, part time, web based jobs?

dietre_g
08-16-2008, 11:14 AM
I haven't posted here in forever, but I need help! I am at the end of my rope lately with stress. My husband travels all of the time for work, I have sons, ages 3 and 1. I work full time, but I really want to bring in some extra $$! Does anyone know of any legit web based work. Maybe phone. I need to be able to mix it in with my reg work or do it at night. Blogging is the only thing I can come up with, but all the blog posts that I can find are about technical stuff. I am not a techie. So, any ideas? product reviews? customer support? anything?

I am open to suggestions!

Dietre

miki
08-16-2008, 12:09 PM
I just met a woman at the park yesterday who teaches English via internet to people in Taiwan. She goes through a company that offers these English classes and teaches via webcam. The company provides the lesson plans.

wendibird22
08-17-2008, 04:13 PM
Go to the Good Morning America website. They have a link to one of their reporters who has been doing features on work from home stuff. The latest article has links to 4 major, legit companies that hire customer service people to work from home answering the phone. You can set your hours.

AddiesMom
08-18-2008, 08:06 AM
The Mike and Juliet show on Fox had good things to say about this company. I do not know anyone personally who has worked for them.

http://www.liveops.com/become-agent/current-opp.html