PDA

View Full Version : Procrastinating costs money!!

LarsMal
08-16-2008, 04:59 PM
I made a big boo boo! DS has been saying he wants a "Ho Ho" (Santa) party for the past 6 months. At first I thought it was b/c he put it together that you get presents on Christmas and at your birthday so he wanted a Santa party to make sure he was covered. I think I gave him too much credit! Now I think it's b/c he sees pictures/remembers that DD had her party (Dec. 29) when the Christmas stuff was still up. Either way, it's what he's been asking for, so we're giving it to him!

Problem is I waited until today to really start looking for paper products- his party is next Saturday. Oops!! I looked a few weeks ago, but just didn't place the order online. We were out at Michael's today and they have some Christmas stuff out already so I was able to get some cute make-your-own-ornament things for the goody bags, but they didn't have paper products. No one else has Christmas goods out yet. I just ordered from Oriental Trading Company. My $7 purchase cost $19 in shipping to make sure it gets here before Saturday. Ugh...!!! So, I went ahead and added gift bags and some stickers to the order just to feel like I'm getting more out of my $19 shipping cost.

I just hope DS enjoys his "Ho Ho" party!!! Guess I learned my lesson!