PDA

View Full Version : Any deals on a bundle me?

MOMMY2MITCHELLnTBD
08-17-2008, 09:27 PM
I just had my DD 3 weeks ago but I'm sure I will still need a Bundle Me this winter.. I live in PA and it normally is cold here in November to March.

lellolicious
08-17-2008, 10:15 PM
TJ Maxx (and probably Marshall's) pretty much always has them.

SnuggleBuggles
08-17-2008, 11:46 PM
OT but be sure to look for a design that doesn't have anything that goes under that baby. Shower cap style ones are ok though. :)

Beth

pastrygirl
08-18-2008, 08:29 AM
:yeahthat:

The "Bundle Me" brand goes behind your baby in a car seat, and therefore isn't safe to use in a car seat (it's fine for a stroller, though). They claim to have been tested, but "testing" can mean they threw it against a wall. They didn't test it with every single infant seat out there.

Try to find one that only goes over the baby instead, and doesn't interfere with the harness. Land's End makes one. This (http://www.duffysdesigns.com/fleeceprints.html) is one that I've had my eye on, if I have another baby.

(For this same reason, avoid other products like head positioners that go behind your baby, etc., unless they came with your seat.)

BelleoftheBallFlagstaff
08-19-2008, 02:13 PM
I never used one DD was born in April, and it was still snowing. It actually snows in Arizona, at 7,000 ft. It is cold all Winter, I just used a blanket. My 2 cents...

pillsnberries
08-19-2008, 02:21 PM
We have the bundle me light and it doesn't fit our car seat very well. It's a little small.

BTW - Target.com has an original Bundle Me in Dark Brown on clearance for 31.99

nupe
08-19-2008, 02:35 PM
I love the Land's End one. I haven't seen it on sale though.