PDA

View Full Version : Volo - model years?

luee_T
08-18-2008, 12:12 PM
Hello,
I've been looking at picking up an older model Volo... are there any major differences between models in the last few years?

AddiesMom
08-19-2008, 07:22 AM
I am not sure of the year, but sometime around '04-06 the hood became standard, before that it was an option I think.

lorinick
08-19-2008, 09:41 AM
I am not sure of the year, but sometime around '04-06 the hood became standard, before that it was an option I think.
I never remember that. I know that was in 05-06 not really sure before that. But I think they always had the shade with them.

sste
08-19-2008, 10:03 AM
The 2008 has one-sided locking brake - - rather than needing to lock both back wheels separately.

I bought a nice chocolate brown volo at bru - - elegant and does not show dirt. Its $99 I believe and I used a 15% off coupon. Then you can buy a pretty silver seat cover (makes the dark colored stroller less hot too), rain cover and carrybag at babycenter for $30. The bru volo stroller is exactly the same as the more expensive volos carried in other stores and the color is alot better in terms of long-term wear and tear.