PDA

View Full Version : JCPenny cribs by Savannah?

hoverings
08-19-2008, 06:15 PM
Hi,
I like several crib styles on the JCP site but they are listed as "by Savannah". I can not find any reviews or info on who this maker is. Can anyone shed some light and let me know who this maker is and if their cribs are any good? I am specifically looking at the Grayson and the Morgan styles.
Thanks!

hziehm
08-25-2008, 12:32 PM
We just received our Morgan Crib & Changer from JC Penny. The cribs are made specifically for JC Penny. I did notice that it said if you were missing parts to contact Modus Furniture International - it sounds like they are located in LA. We put together the changer very quickly. It is very sturdy and looks great - much better than in the pictures online! The pad that came with it is very thin and you will want to purchace a new pad. Other than that no problems with the changer. The crib was missing the instruction sheet, so I am waiting on that. It also looks sturdy but won't know for sure till we get it put together. So far we are very pleased.

hoverings
08-27-2008, 05:42 PM
Thank you...good to know! Please let me know on the crib once you are able to get it set up.

hziehm
10-26-2008, 07:59 PM
Sorry for the delay in responding. We got the crib instructions right away. The company actually called me an sent me a PDF file via email the same day. It took my husband only 30 mins to put together the crib. We loved the crib and changer so much we decided to order the dresser too! I called JCP since I didn't see the dresser listed online anymore. They said it was on backorder and gave me the item number so I could place my order online and use my free shipping coupon for free shipping to the store. The dresser arrived within 1 week! It came fully assembled except for the dresser knobs. We are extremely pleased with the quality and service from JCP and especially surprised with their low prices.