PDA

View Full Version : Charles by Charles David and Clarks shoes for $29.94 at 6PM.com

kozachka
08-19-2008, 06:16 PM
...and another 10% off if you go through live.com. Here is a link http://www.6pm.com/n/search.cgi?path=Charles%20David*&fq=brand_id:578 I just bought a pair of boots, two pairs of sandals and pumps for $110 :yay: .

Clarks are also on sale for $29.94 http://www.6pm.com/n/search.cgi?path=Clarks*&fq=brand_id:272

Have fun shopping :loveeyes: .

Bryan mom
08-19-2008, 09:09 PM
Great deal. Got a pair of boots and a pair of shoes for $67 shipped. Thanks.

cmorgen
08-19-2008, 10:01 PM
Thanks so much! They had a bunch of really great deals!!

momofjandl
08-19-2008, 10:27 PM
Wow, thank you! I got 3 pairs of boots and a pair of shoes for DH for $119.76 shipped. All Clarks. Shipping is free over $100.

I hope this isn't like the crocs deal. All the shoes I ordered said there were two or three left in stock. I'll be really disappointed on this one if that happens again.

This was truly a great deal. Hoping they all fit!!

Thanks again!!

happy2bamom
08-20-2008, 01:34 PM
Thanks! great find and still a pretty good selection. I LOVE shoe deals.

kozachka
08-21-2008, 01:19 AM
I am glad a was able to share this deal with a lot of the people on this board (over 350 have viewed the thread) and even happier that some of you were able to take advantage of it. It is gratifying when people post that they bought something as result of your post.

Let's just now hope all the shoes we bought fit well as this site does not offer free return shipping.

Melarina
08-21-2008, 05:46 AM
Thank you so much for this information! I couldn't believe the selection of Clarks. I bought Clarks sandals, clogs, mary janes, and a pair of Easy Spirit athletic slides for $110! I never would have known about this deal if I hadn't read it here. Thank you!!!

Griggs505
08-21-2008, 07:10 AM
I have been eyeing a pair of Clarks boots for some time now. They had been 70.88 (down from over $100), but less than $30? WOW! I ended up buying two pairs of boots and two pairs of shoes (including a pair of Privos) for $120 shipped! Can't beat that!

jvs195
08-21-2008, 09:06 AM
I had to do it too even though I just ordered 5 pair on the Amazon deal. I got 3 pairs (one ankle boots I NEEDED to replace a worn pair). Great prices thanks.

Dcclerk
08-21-2008, 11:37 AM
Thanks so much, I just ordered a pair of gorgeous Clarks boots. I'm really excited about them!

lovin2shop
08-21-2008, 11:43 AM
I heart you! Got 8 pairs, had to ship them to my office or my dh would have flipped his lid.

nupe
08-21-2008, 03:41 PM
Thanks for posting. Great deal, and Amy great idea to ship to work!

tina-t
08-21-2008, 04:27 PM
Thank you! I was able to get a few pairs of shoes including 1 pair of boots. Hope I got the sizes right!

cleo27
08-21-2008, 10:44 PM
Thanks, Kozachka, for this awesome post! I saw this last night but was too tired to go through all the Clarks. The selection is still pretty good.

Also, thanks to Fiona (Griggs505) for pointing out that Privos are also at the same price as the Clarks. I just bought 5 pairs total for me!! I hope I like them and they all fit!

Also, I used Fatwallet for 4% cash back.

momofjandl
08-25-2008, 10:55 PM
Got my boots today and they all fit. Hooray!! I also really like them all.

Thanks OP. I got 4 pairs of shoes for what I would have paid for one pair of boots.

jamesmom
08-26-2008, 07:49 AM
Many thanks to OP! That's the best deal I've ever seen for Clarks!

I just ordered 3 pairs of Clarks and a pair of Easy Spirit sneakers for $109.xx shipped. :thanks:

mjmamma
08-26-2008, 03:38 PM
Is that for real??? Thank you a million! Ahh, I forgot to go through live but I bought a pair of Bandolino leather boots and C&D sandals for $30 each..and shipping was only $7 for the whole order, that's a bargain right there. If I went through live it would have been equivalent to free shipping..next time. *Fingers crossed*

cleo27
08-26-2008, 08:51 PM
Got my order today! Very fast shipping and all pairs were exactly as described. I'm a little bummed because the boots I was really excited about are a little too narrow, I'm afraid. I'm going to try them on again with really thin socks and see if they will work. One pair of Clarks flats is going back - looked kind of cute in the picture, but NOT cute on me, lol!

Loving the privos I got too! I am set for the winter.

I'm half tempted to shop a little more, because I saw they have a ton of Easy Spirits at $19.95/pair!

Thanks again for the deal! I will definitely remember this site for shoes!

Dcclerk
08-27-2008, 11:57 PM
I got my order today and LOVE my new boots. They are perfect. Thanks so much for the head's up! I feel like I really scored :)

amarsh31
08-28-2008, 08:44 AM
Received my order yesterday! Thanks a bunch! I love both pairs of boots:cheerleader1:

boys2enough
08-28-2008, 11:20 AM
I just want to thank the OP for posting this great deal. I have achilles tendenosis and can only wear shoes with great arch support now. And most of them are so ugly! I have begun to invest in Privo and Clarks shoes, and this sale came in just in time! I also recently realized that DS1's shoe size is the same as mine... i.e. we have to start buying his shoes in Mens department = $$$$$.

So, I ordered in total 8 pairs of shoes through this sale, and I am only returning 2 pairs!

Let's say I am saving $30 per pair (assuming I can get them on sale somewhere else), that is $180 in savings total!!!!! Thank you so so much!!!!

lindaana
08-28-2008, 02:45 PM
I ordered on the 22nd and when I look up tracking it still shows its still only billing, with no date for delivery. Did you guys ever see actual tracking? Did you order on/around the 22nd? Wondering if I should contact them.
L

jamesmom
08-29-2008, 01:27 PM
I ordered on the 22nd and when I look up tracking it still shows its still only billing, with no date for delivery. Did you guys ever see actual tracking? Did you order on/around the 22nd? Wondering if I should contact them.
L

You might want to contact them. I ordered on Monday and received my shoes yesterday. I didn't get a shipping/tracking notice though, the shoes just showed up.

mjmamma
08-29-2008, 02:54 PM
Me too..I ordered Tues and received them today.

amandabea
08-29-2008, 04:53 PM
i just ordered 5 pairs of shoes today! Thank you OP for pointing out this deal - thank you, thank you, thank you! Of course I forgot to go through live.com, but still got a great deal
thanks,
Amanda

kozachka
08-30-2008, 05:07 PM
I am quite pleased with me order so far. Boots are a bit narrow but hopefully they would stretch out.

Wore purple suede pumps http://www.6pm.com/n/p/product_id/7289492.html to the office on Friday (with purple silk blouse) and felt so glamourous. Got a ton of compliments, too. My female colleagues could not believe the price.

nupe
09-05-2008, 07:42 PM
Returns? Has anyone had to return? Sizing I find is variable even in the same brand, so I need to return/rebuy (they don't offere exchanges). I got FS since I ordered over the minimum. I read on the website that they will process what I paid LESS SHIPPING, but don't state what shipping is. I've emailed 6pm to find out. And I guess I'll have to pay shipping if I decide to reorder new sizes, but less than the minimum.

On another note, I had several shoes in my cart and noticed that the prices went UP by almost double today!

Thanks to Kozachka for posting this website info!

Twoboos
09-05-2008, 07:55 PM
I had several shoes in my cart and noticed that the prices went UP by almost double today!

Whoa! I just bought some yesterday (well, one pair from this deal and a set of reefs for $19.95) so good timing on my part! thanks again for the deal OP. hopefully they will come soon with no problems...

nupe
09-13-2008, 12:14 PM
I sent in my return to 6pm.com 5 days ago, and it has already been credited back to my credit card. When they received it, they sent me an email to confirm receipt, processing of return. There was no fee deducted for shipping to me (for example as amazon would do with FSSS). I paid the shipping back myself. Such an easy return! I would order again, if my shoes get marked back down again to the price I paid (they are double that price OR MORE now). The downside is that I didn't order all colors in all sizes, thinking I would order more later if I loved them. There are 2 pairs that I love that I got the wrong size in...I guess I'll leave them in my basket and keep checking!