PDA

View Full Version : Help Me Find a Stroller?

KyMama
08-19-2008, 10:21 PM
Let Me start by saying I don't know anything about Strollers. so I'm lost as to what kind I need. I know I want one that is. Light Weight. Easy to Push. has a Basket. Reclines for Newborn. and it has to cost under $200.

Is that too many things for one Stroller?.

The Stroller will only be used in malls and smooth sidewalks.

Also I know it's a little early to be buying things. but I love shopping!
Thank you all so much for any help.

lorinick
08-19-2008, 10:50 PM
Do you want to connect an infant seat to it? I really like the Graco Metro lite, Chicco Cortina the Peg Aria.

KyMama
08-19-2008, 11:02 PM
Do you want to connect an infant seat to it? I really like the Graco Metro lite, Chicco Cortina the Peg Aria.

I don't thank I will. thats why I wanted it to lay back.

those seem to be kinda heavy(?) I've used the Graco and it was hard to deal
with.

Thanks.

lorinick
08-19-2008, 11:45 PM
I don't thank I will. thats why I wanted it to lay back.

those seem to be kinda heavy(?) I've used the Graco and it was hard to deal
with.

Thanks.
The Metro is only 17lb and is easy to fold stands on its own. I can put mine in the front seat between seat and dash. It's very easy to use.
The Peg Aria is only 8lb there is really nothing lighter with a good size basket snack tray and great canopy. Are you thinking of the same strollers. Both the Metro and the Aria are considered light weight strollers. The Metro is heavier than the Aria. The only thing I know that is lighter may be the Combi but basket not great and steering even worse. A short stroller, small very narrow. Most kids grow out of it fast. Tall parents walking fast can step on the wheels.

KyMama
08-20-2008, 12:37 AM
oh. ok. see I've only seen them online. and they look so big. but the Metro I have used though so it's out. it's just too big. but I like the sound of the Peg Aria.
do you(or anyone) know anything about the Cosatto Diablo?. it looks like it has everything I want.

Thanks!

lorinick
08-20-2008, 03:22 PM
oh. ok. see I've only seen them online. and they look so big. but the Metro I have used though so it's out. it's just too big. but I like the sound of the Peg Aria.
do you(or anyone) know anything about the Cosatto Diablo?. it looks like it has everything I want.

Thanks!
sorry I've never heard of the Cosatto Diablo.

GraceH
09-14-2008, 05:51 AM
I've never heard of the Cosatto Diablo either, but I googled it and it looks very similar to my Graco Mosaic which I LOVE. (I used my Mosaic with a Graco SafeSeat step1, but the back does recline for infants...). The mosaic is about $100 and fits in trunks and on buses really easily. HTH!

unlisted
09-15-2008, 12:49 PM
I just recently got the Baby Jogger City Mini. I know...it is regularly $219, but I bought it on Moosejaw.com and I had a coupon, so I got it for $197 with free shipping. Trust me, it is worth the money. Even my husband, who said that was a ridiculous amount of money for a stroller before trying it out, loves it now and is happy to have spent that money! You can push it with one hand, it reclines all the way back and looks pretty, too! Plus, I bought it through ebates so I will get 5%(I think) back!