PDA

View Full Version : phil & teds vs red castle whizz..

riapia
08-20-2008, 07:29 PM
i love phil & teds looks but it doesnt have good reviews.I am not fond of BOB or MBUS looks(too rugged & wide for my girl i guess)

can anybody plz compare these two?strollerqueen ,may be??

hellokitty
08-21-2008, 12:41 PM
Really? I have a P&T with double kit and LOVE it! I pretty much got rid of a ton of my other strollers after I got my P&T. As a double, it is pretty close to perfect. As a single, yes there are better strollers out there, but I really like the versatility of the stroller to be switched to both single and double, which has suited my needs very well (two kiddos 18 mo apart).

strollerqueen
08-22-2008, 02:48 AM
Unless you have two children, go for the Whizz.

riapia
08-22-2008, 07:52 AM
Thanks stroller queen..can u plz tell me which color in whizz looks better (brown or black )in real as you have seen it..I would like to pair it with fuschia/turquoise pads.Also howz the fold,cant find it anywhere online in a video.
last question-I havent seen either but do you think it is better than a mutsy spider at same price?

thanks a ton

euno
08-22-2008, 08:07 PM
the black whizz on mamabargains looks like it just sold out. i ordered the brown stroller with the fuschia and turquoise seats and they both look great. i love it. i'm a big fan of brown and i think brown paired with pink and blue is adorable. the brown is a nice dark chocolatey color. don't know if that helps but i think it looks great. and a nice change from the average black stroller.

riapia
08-22-2008, 09:07 PM
Thanks.I did finally order the brown color today afternoon.
Now just waiting excitedly for it:-)