PDA

View Full Version : Anyone here do Turbo Jam videos?

zephyr
08-21-2008, 10:28 PM
So I recently saw a commercial for turbo jam and it actually looks really fun and like something that I would want to do. I read some reviews online and it seems like 95% of the people reviewing, loved it and said it was something that they did not lose interest in and it kept them motivated. For those of you who use these workout videos, how many of them (videos) are there and are the weighted gloves of good quality? I read some reviews on the gloves and it seems like most people said they were poor quality and came apart after awhile. Any insight would be appreciated.

neeter
08-22-2008, 05:59 AM
I purchased it and its pretty good - its very similar to Tae Bo, I think. I got it through Amazon.com -- where you click on buying it new or used from a third party. I only got the video and didn't want to invest too much, and it was only about $16 or so. I figured I could get weighted gloves from a sports store.

Anyway, I thought I'd be better about it but really have only done it a few times!!

fivi2
08-22-2008, 01:09 PM
Head over to www.videofitness.com and do a search on their message boards. It is hugely popular over there and they are a really nice group of people (on the message boards). I don't do Turbo Jam, but have mostly heard good reviews.

WitMom
08-22-2008, 11:02 PM
I do them on occasion. I have another video instructor that I am pretty loyal to, so I don't venture too far away from her because I rarely find anyone that I like as well. Having said that, I do like TurboJam for a change of pace once in a while. Let me know which ones specifically you're interested in and I can tell you if I liked them or not.