PDA

View Full Version : Phil and Ted sport w/doubles kit

neeleymartin
08-22-2008, 07:12 PM
we currently own and LOVE a bob revolution in navy. we just found out that we will be adding a new member to our family in the spring.

let the stroller research begin. i love the idea of the ptsport with the extra seat. i love the idea of going back to a single when ds1 outgrows stroller days (btw, when does that happen?)

i have heard mixed reviews of the pt. i am interested to know what the weight limit of the doubles seat is when it's front mounted. rear mount is 33lbs. right now ds weighs 29lbs. he is growing like a weed. he will be 33 before the stroller is needed.

also wondering if we are better getting a revolution duallie. i love bob.

thanks in advance,
n

WatchingThemGrow
08-22-2008, 08:25 PM
I briefly had a BOB Rev. Duallie. It was great. I'd originally ordered a BJ City Elite Double that was backordered. The BOB was just to help me wait for the BJ, and a friend bought if from me for the same price. I went with the BJ because it has more headroom for taller kids and a few other things, and my DD (also 29 lbs, 35") has plenty of room for the coming years.

I think if you're happy with the BOB, I'd just get the double (and keep your single), After a P&T test drive and reading about it here, and having a couple friends with them, I'd only get it if I were a city dweller and really needed to save space.