PDA

View Full Version : New to Ju Ju Be

TraciG
08-23-2008, 12:08 PM
need help with which one, size, the Be Prepared or the Be ALL ?? I like to hang my diaper bag from the stroller so I need a long strap I am also used to a big bag, I put a small can of formula in it plus the usual clothes, toy's & diapers oh yeah my wallet too

tnrnchick74
08-23-2008, 01:11 PM
The Be Prepared is a BIG bag. I have a Be All and fit everything I need. Check out the Pink room at www.ju-ju-be.com (http://www.ju-ju-be.com) as there is a thread that has real life pics that are pretty good about showing the different sizes.

TraciG
08-23-2008, 01:47 PM
THANKS I'm going to check it out

amarsh31
08-23-2008, 05:52 PM
I have a Be All and love it! I can easily store a can of formula, diapers, wipes, clothes, burp cloth, and munchies in it. I have a Chicco Cortina travel system and the Be All strap fits over the handles nicely.

Hope this helps!

Tammy
08-30-2008, 11:10 PM
I have the Be All as well- love it. I pack a lot of stuff in it too- extra clothes, diapers, wipes, bug spray, sunscreen, suction bulb, ointment, pacis, a cloth diaper, wallet, 2 cell phones, small cracker bowl, couple toys- and that's just the main compartment. I have more packed in the other small pockets- like meds/food...
I hang it over my stroller too- I have a Chicco, and it also fits in the basket. I use the drink pockets on the outside all the time too. I would love to get another one someday!