PDA

View Full Version : ??? About a Ju Ju be color

TraciG
08-23-2008, 02:51 PM
the Groovy Garden, is it blue or turquoise & is there brown in it ? When I click to make it bigger a different pattern come's up so I can't see it up close.

If I get one I'm looking at that one or the drip drop's. I need brown & turquoise. Think I would get the Be All.

Do the pattern's look to busy ???

tnrnchick74
08-23-2008, 03:44 PM
Drip Drops is more of a turquoise and brown than groovy garden. It (Groovy Garden) has very little (if any) brown and is more of an aqua.

The patterns are a bit busy, but from the pics I have seen drip drops looks great on a Be All.

If you look at the JJB website, the patterns won't get bigger but it changes the bag to that pattern to give you an idea how the bag will look.

I'm currently in love with the Midnight Eclipse...that will be my next bag, probably a PAckabee!

TraciG
08-23-2008, 04:25 PM
Thank, so these bag's are REALLY worth the $$$

tnrnchick74
08-23-2008, 06:11 PM
Thank, so these bag's are REALLY worth the $$$

YES!!! They are VERY well made, very stylish, and have GREAT organization. I also like the fact that they are washable, have teflon protection on the outsie and antibacterial protection on the inside. This bag will outlast my diaper bag needs...but I will probably buy another just because they are so cool! The accessories are great too - I HIGHLY recommend the pacipod, snack capsule (I have 2), and the be quick!

TraciG
08-23-2008, 09:54 PM
How much are the accessories ?? I just ordered a red castle whizz insulated bag so I wonder if it would be worth it to buy the snack capsule ?? Do you need some of the other's like the wardrobe station or are there place's in the bag to store these thing's neatly ???

tnrnchick74
08-23-2008, 10:24 PM
How much are the accessories ?? I just ordered a red castle whizz insulated bag so I wonder if it would be worth it to buy the snack capsule ?? Do you need some of the other's like the wardrobe station or are there place's in the bag to store these thing's neatly ???

you can get GREAT deals on accessories on the FSOT board at the Pink Room. I've bough all my accessories there. I have a wardrobe station, but found it really small for clothing - so I use it for a makeup case! I have 2 snackpods - I put 2 8 oz playtex nurser bottles plus a think cold pack and it works GREAT. The pacipod is the cheapest accessory, and I use it for paci's as well as my asthma inhaler.

The ESSENTIAL accessory is a Be quick in my opinion. I have a wipes case, stack of diapers, hand gel, and diaper creame in there. It's SUPER nice to grab the Be Quick and the changing pad...and not have to dig through an entire bag for stuff to change a diaper! I couldn't live without my Be quick (or my snack capsules actually).

DEFINITELY check out the FSOT boards. My screen name in the Pink room is the same as here.

TraciG
08-25-2008, 10:56 AM
I was wondering something, if the bags are so organized why do you need the accessories ?

The bag I have now, is nothing exciting looking BUT I love it because it's so practical & easy to use , it's a Combi bag that I have from my DD from almost 5 year's ago ! I'm only considering a different bag because of the new brown whizz stroller !!

tnrnchick74
08-26-2008, 01:06 PM
I was wondering something, if the bags are so organized why do you need the accessories ?

The bag I have now, is nothing exciting looking BUT I love it because it's so practical & easy to use , it's a Combi bag that I have from my DD from almost 5 year's ago ! I'm only considering a different bag because of the new brown whizz stroller !!

The organization features are mesh pockets on the inside, as well as zippered pockets. I am a very "modular" type person, so I like to have things seperated out. I LOVE the snack capsule, as I can keep bottles in there with an ice pack and not have to worry about leaking. The pacipod is perfect for pacis and other things, and it clips onto the bag for easy access. The be quick I find essential because its not always possible to carry squirmy baby, diaper bag, etc into bathroom to change. I jsut grab the changing pad and the be quick (it has a wrist strap) and am good to go.

hlphillips2
08-27-2008, 03:51 PM
I think it depends on the pattern & your preference whether they look too busy. I've seen some prints in person that are wonderful and some that are just too much for my taste. But online I think you can get a decent idea of what is just too much.

I only have sporty stripes which is a bit much (though I love the bag), brown/robin (I LOVE!), and Blue Bouquet which is quite nice. IMO Groovy is more light blue than turquoise and there's no brown in it. It's one of the handful I've seen in person. Haven't seen the Drip Drops but online it looks beautiful!

Oh, and overall they're totally worth the money, though I kind of wish I'd just gotten a used Be Right Back. But I adore my Be Mine and am considering a Be Small or Between next. I don't have any other accessories, I just use the pockets and stuff big things like blanket & books in the bottom/center of the bag. For travel I use free cosmetic counter bags to organize better instead.

TraciG
08-27-2008, 09:27 PM
Thanks, I wish I could see the bags in person ! Maybe I should look at Nordstrom, although I'm rarely at that mall. It's so hard to choose one without seeing the actual size, my bag I am using now is pretty bug. UGH decisions, decisions !

pastrygirl
08-27-2008, 10:06 PM
Before I decide on a JJB fabric, I like to order a Be Quick (or buy one used from the FSOT folder in the Pink Room). I've been surprised a few times -- patterns that I thought I wouldn't like too much ended up being my favorites! Groovy is one of those, but I really like it on the Be Right Back the best. It reminds me of a swimming pool. My new favorite is Lotus Lullaby.

I think it's worth the trip to Nordstrom to check them out, even if those aren't the bags you want (they typically only have the Packabe, Be Spicy, and Be All). It will give you a good sense of the quality! I compared it to the other brands they had at Nordstrom... but there really is no comparison. Everything else feels like plastic or vinyl to me, no matter the price tag or label. I love the JJB quality!