PDA

View Full Version : Best hooded bath towel?

amarsh31
08-23-2008, 05:48 PM
I really need to invest in a new hooded bath towel for DS, who is 9 months old. I have an infant one from PBK, but an not sold on it.

Any recommendations?

WatchingThemGrow
08-23-2008, 07:31 PM
DD always laughs about the giraffe head on her larger PBK one.

Rainbows&Roses
08-24-2008, 12:34 AM
I thought the baby ones from PBK were not great. The PBK kids ones are much better quality. My favorite thus far are the Company Store Kids hooded towels. They are much thicker and better quality than any other brand I have tried.

doodler
08-24-2008, 02:24 PM
FWIW I don't know if the hooded towels pp has are older but we had a terrible experience with Company Kids hooded towels my mother bought our DCs last October. They just fell apart in the washer and dryer so badly I had chunks of terry in my lint trap. That was the first washing and needless to say we returned them. The customer service rep told us that they had switched production of these to china. I have had previously had good quality product from them.

Rainbows&Roses
08-24-2008, 04:54 PM
FWIW I don't know if the hooded towels pp has are older but we had a terrible experience with Company Kids hooded towels my mother bought our DCs last October. They just fell apart in the washer and dryer so badly I had chunks of terry in my lint trap. That was the first washing and needless to say we returned them. The customer service rep told us that they had switched production of these to china. I have had previously had good quality product from them.

These are from late last fall and winter. We have several of them and they have held up extremely well to washing a few times a week since then. Sounds like you got some defective ones.