PDA

View Full Version : uniforms! help!

mzchung
08-23-2008, 10:42 PM
unbelievable. my preschool for my 3 yo dd now requires uniforms for all...is there anywhere that i can find some nice quality clothing? the school is set up with lands end but is there anywhere else? thanks

sunriseiz
08-25-2008, 01:02 PM
What kind of uniforms? A lot of schools here just require polo and khaki type 'uniforms' and allow them to be purchased anywhere (Target, etc).

kdeunc
09-12-2008, 09:25 PM
My Kindergarten DS has uniforms and I have ordered from www.thechildrenswearoutlet.com. The prices are much cheaper than Lands End or our local uniform shops (the whole public school system is in uniforms). The quality is pretty good, especially considering the abuse a 5 year old boy will do to it anyway! :)

stefani
09-13-2008, 01:09 AM
My Kindergarten DS has uniforms and I have ordered from www.thechildrenswearoutlet.com (http://www.thechildrenswearoutlet.com/).
Wow, that is a great online store! Thank you for recommending that. DS doesn't wear uniforms yet, but it is great to find basics and of course for later when he starts K.

ETA: The uniforms seems to be 60% polyester and 40% cotton.

bubbaray
09-13-2008, 10:48 AM
Lands End has uniforms, as does Gymboree. IIRC the Children's Place does too.

ETA: Duh, more caffeine needed. OK, obviously you already know about LE. I would actually stick with them, the school gets cashback with their uniform program.... JMHO.