PDA

View Full Version : What happen to my brain.

trales
08-24-2008, 08:07 PM
I decieded to start making 25 lbs of marinara sauce for canning at 6:00. Just as DD needs to go to bed. My eyesight tends to worsen at night, excuse any typos, the screen is kind of a blur. Have not gotten those $500 special contacts yet and I am tired. arggg. What a nightmare, I am going to be be up till midnight. Friday night I put up 7 quarts of dill pickles while cleaning for a party. DH has been very sick, so it is the me show and I have been doing this to keep myself occupied.

Hopefully the books I requested at the library will come in soon and I can stop canning. Or maybe I could work on killing our free range mice. They were caged(or at least contianed in the walls) until I installed the diaper sprayer wrong and we had to take a ceiling down downstairs. It still needs drywall. I did get the wiring fixed and the insillation in this week.

back to canning.

gatorsmom
08-24-2008, 11:35 PM
I'm exhausted just thinking about all that marinara sauce. Whatever happened to just zoning out in front of the TV to keep yourself busy? That makes a lot less mess to clean up.

mom2binsd
08-24-2008, 11:49 PM
Tracey,

I'm curious...what's a diaper sprayer and what happened that resulted in a ceiling repair???? I too am exhausted reading your post!!! Sit down and relax for a minute girl!

trales
08-25-2008, 09:30 AM
A diaper sprayer is a hose and spray attachment that hooks into the toilet plumbing to spray the poop of cloth diapers before they go in the bin. I did not tighten it and it leaked water, which ran down our uneven floors and collected in the light fixture of DH's office, forcing me to remove a 4X6 section of wet ceiling dry wall and insulation. While removing it I cut a wire and had to rewire that section of the house. All that I have left to do is replace the drywall.

DH just does not feel well enough to help right now. I am off to the store to get the pint jars to finish canning the sauce. I know I will be happy in december.

maestramommy
08-25-2008, 01:53 PM
Tracey, didn't you just get a new teaching job? And now you're canning 25lbs of tomato sauce? :bowdown::bowdown:

scoop22
08-25-2008, 09:47 PM
once decemeber comes won't you be back to the snow?????
your post made me tired. although good for you for canning. i wish i had some of that motivation. i wish i lived near you so i could share in your yummy canning treats.:wavey:

i hope your dh feels better soon! being sick is no fun.. taking care of a sick husband can be worse... :fever: