PDA

View Full Version : Any Foogo / Funtainer Deals?

veronica
08-26-2008, 09:34 AM
title says it all...TIA

blastomom
08-26-2008, 10:37 AM
BRU sent a coupon book out about 3 weeks ago (?) and the first coupon in it was for 25% off of funtainers. I promptly lost ours.

schums
08-26-2008, 11:32 AM
Be warned tho -- at our TRU, all the drink funtainers were the old style that people have said leak. The ones with the rectangle push button are the old ones, the roundish push buttons are the new (and less leaky) version.

supercalifragilous
08-26-2008, 12:04 PM
TRU has their 25% sale going on thru Aug 31. I got the coupon book too, but in the inside, it didn't necessarily say that you needed a coupon.

I got mine at the end of July without the coupon for 25% off - could it be the same ongoing sale? It would be worth calling TRU to see if it's just a summer markdown (no coupon needed).

supercalifragilous
08-26-2008, 12:06 PM
Be warned tho -- at our TRU, all the drink funtainers were the old style that people have said leak. The ones with the rectangle push button are the old ones, the roundish push buttons are the new (and less leaky) version.

That's true - ALL the ones @ TRU were the old rectangular-button style. Did Thermos come out with HSM/Hannah Montana/Princess ones in the new style? They look like new-ish bottles; I don't understand why they have the old button.

I haven't had a problem with leaks though (yet).

mamasgirl
08-26-2008, 02:24 PM
Meijer has entire stock of licensed lunch kits and funtainers-30% off!
Their ad shows Hannah Montana, and High School Musical.