PDA

View Full Version : Using Infant Formuala Checks at BRU

poppy
08-26-2008, 03:12 PM
I recently went to BRU to use the Enfamil checks and they only let me use one per can of formula. I know it says to use as a coupon but I thought they were essentially checks and you could use more than one per can of formula. Has anyone else had a different experience? Is it different elsewhere, like CVS? Thanks.

maiaann
08-26-2008, 03:33 PM
I've only ever been able to use one check per can/canister. They'll take more than one check per checkout if you've bought more than one can of formula (2 cans = 2 checks, etc.) but I've never been allowed to use more than one check per can. I know some folks have, so it might depend on the store, where you live, and the clerk. But, everytime I've handed them more than one check (Target, grocery store) they've strictly enforced that policy.

kellybelly0513
08-26-2008, 07:45 PM
BRU is very strict on their one check per can policy, from what I have heard at least. A few times I have gotten away with using more than one at Target, but that is about it.

westamp
08-27-2008, 04:52 PM
Not sure about BRU but we were able to cash out $15 worth of enfamil checks at Target two weeks ago. They had a sale of 2 cans of ready to eat formula for $11. We bought six cans and the clerk deducted all three checks from our bill.

poppy
08-28-2008, 10:44 AM
Thanks for everyone's input. I appreciate it!

ADK
08-29-2008, 03:52 PM
I recently went to BRU to use the Enfamil checks and they only let me use one per can of formula. I know it says to use as a coupon but I thought they were essentially checks and you could use more than one per can of formula. Has anyone else had a different experience? Is it different elsewhere, like CVS? Thanks.

There's no way I'd expect BRU to let you use more than one check per can! Not unless you get a clueless cashier. Count yourself lucky if they let you use several checks in one transaction.

Zaney
08-29-2008, 05:27 PM
BJ's is the only place I've been able to use more than one check. I've gone several times and have had no problem using multiple checks. I've used 3 for one can of formula and they didn't even blink. Not sure if it's just our local BJ's or not but if you're a member it's worth a try - or if you're not, get a one day shopping pass!

shoremom
08-30-2008, 03:30 PM
BRU is inconsistent with cashiers. But I used 2 checks just this morning no problem. BJ's is always good about it.