PDA

View Full Version : Sorelle vs. Pali

soontobe
08-26-2008, 03:16 PM
Hi,

I'm not sure what to do. I went to a store near where I live and told them my budget for a crib has to stay in the $300 area and I want it to last. They told me that they have a discontinued Pali crib in white called Denise that they are selling for $389. I have heard great things about Pali and the price is still in the budget. The thing is I don't especially like the crib-it seems kind of plain.

Then I went to another store and they suggested Sorelle to fit my requirments. I found a couple nice ones in the collection, but I am worried it is not as good quality and won't hold up as well as the Pali. (The Sorelle ones are about $375).

Is the Pali quality much better than Sorelle? What is your experiance with either brand?

What would you do?!?!?!
Thanks!!!!

firsttimemama
08-26-2008, 05:01 PM
As far as I know Pali is much better quality than Sorelle. But if you don't like the discontinued pali crib, don't buy it. You might be able to find another deal on a good quality brand.. keep looking! Don't forget to check reputable online vendors too.. (of course with shipping costs I'm not sure if they're competitive or not)..

Sillygirl
08-27-2008, 01:12 PM
You can see my other post on this page about Sorelle. They are kind of shady. The major piece of wood supporting the mattress on my Sorelle crib had a huge knot and that's where the wood shattered. So far, I haven't heard back from them about getting a replacement part.

HIU8
08-27-2008, 01:37 PM
Pali is a better quality crib. Having said that, it was out of our price range when we had DS. We ended up with a Sorelle and I really like it. I have had no problems whatsoever with it. Right now DD is using it and it is doing fine.